Our core strategy is to acquire internet-resistant, daily-needs retail assets that are sheltered from the increasing trend of e-commerce. We seek dynamic, growing sub-markets that border the major western MSA’s we cover. We target areas of concentrated medical-oriented operations (hospitals, clinics, etc) and government buildings that provide us additional and lucrative options during this transitional time of the retail sector.
- Strong, West Coast primary and secondary markets.
- Dense population, employment base.
- Target states/markets are driven by the “New Economy” with innovation hot-spots Portland, Denver, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and San Diego.
- Strong retail sales and strengthening retail market fundamentals.
- Fragmented ownership in target retail properties.
- Onerous development restrictions.
- Areas proximal to hospitals, hubs of medical related operations, and government service buildings.