- Strong, West Coast primary and secondary markets.
- Dense population, employment base and strong household income.
- Target states/markets are driven by the “New Economy” with innovation hot-spots Seattle, Portland, Denver, Salt Lake City, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego.
- Strong retail sales and strengthening retail market fundamentals.
- Fragmented ownership in target retail properties.
- Onerous development restrictions.
- Prefer locations within the “sphere of influence” of best in class regional malls or locations in primary retail corridors.