Our focus is on internet-resistant, daily-needs retail in dynamic sub-markets of the major metropolitan areas we cover (San Diego, Denver, Portland, Seattle, Salt Lake City and Los Angeles).
PRICE: $5m - $25m
SIZE: 20,000 sf or more
- CA (San Diego, Los Angeles,
- CO (Denver MSA)
- OR (Portland)
- WA (Seattle)
- UT (Salt Lake City)
Sub-markets exhibiting a high concentration of medical and government service uses are of
- Neighborhood and community anchored centers
- Strip centers (un-anchored)
- Urban and mixed-use properties
- Retail boxes with value creation potential
- Creative office
- Portfolios and individual assets.
- Established locations with strong incomes and population growth.
- Markets with barriers to entry.
- Average household income in the upper percentile for the market.
- Necessity-based retail properties.
- Stabilized properties or properties in need of re-positioning, value enhancement or expansion.
IRR Target: 12% (leveraged)
Hold: 5-7 year
Our Core-Plus strategy seeks currently cash-flowing assets that have a component that allows us to create value, though at a lesser degree than our Value-Add assets. Examples of such components are below market rents, acquiring the asset off-market at some discount.
IRR Target: 15% (leveraged)
Hold: 3-5 year
Value-Added opportunities offering potential near-term revenue enhancements that could result from re-positioning the tenant mix, leasing vacancies, building expansion space for existing or new tenants and building out pads.